Are you challenged by contributing to the ongoing success of ASML and its world-class treasury team as a hands-on Treasury Controller? You will work in a dynamic and internationally oriented environment with a fast pace and tight deadlines. A position with growth opportunity within and outside of the wider Finance function of ASML.
The Treasury Controller is a pro-active business partner, managing the accounting, administrative organization, compliance and reporting activities of the global ASML treasury organization.
The Treasury Controller is a change agent actively driving continuous improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of all Treasury processes and supporting information technology applications.
You will manage the treasury control activities, which include amongst others -Safeguarding the effectiveness of the administrative organization of treasury processes and related Sox Controls;
- Prepare disclosure notes for external reporting;
- Oversee the global payment process;
- Reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the end-to-end processes and supporting systems/applications and drive continuous improvement;
- Monitoring changes in and compliance with (local) laws and regulations and reporting thereon;
- Ensuring efficient and accurate accounting of treasury activities;
- Preparing proposals and alignment with External Reporting & Compliance on relevant one-off transactions and/or changes in accounting standards;
- Maintaining, monitoring and reporting on the execution of the treasury policies;
- Creating and maintaining treasury specific management information;
- Maintaining the treasury related text and figures included in the (bi-)annual reports;
- Contributing to or actively managing strategic treasury (related) projects of ASML.
- University education, preferably followed by CPA and/or relevant Treasury education (RT, ACT, etc);
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing;
- At least 6-10 year relevant Accounting/ Treasury Control experience in a global corporate setting;
- In depth knowledge of financial instruments and markets;
- Good knowledge of relevant legal, IT and taxation aspects.
- Relevant knowledge of SOX, US GAAP and IFRS;
- Experience with SAP and treasury management systems and supporting systems/applications.
- Hands-on mentality with good analytical, problem-solving and (written) communication skills
- End-to end process oriented with strong drive to continuously increase effectiveness and efficiency of the function and achieve results
- Strong affinity with relevant IT and Business Intelligence solutions (Treasury management systems)
- Multidisciplinary and multicultural understanding
- Dares to step out of the function and link to the underlying business and corporate staff partners
- Independent team player with a strong intrinsic motivation to make a difference for ASML
Context of the position
The Treasury Operations team is part of the wider Corporate Treasury team. ASML Corporate Treasury comprises of Treasury Operations, Corporate Insurance and Corporate Finance. The Treasury Operations team interacts with multiple other departments, e.g. in particular Employee Benefits Administration, External Reporting and Compliance, Procurement, Consolidation, Sales Control, Financial Planning & Analysis, Corporate Tax, IT and Legal. In addition, the team interacts with external parties, e.g. (central) banks, (tax) auditors, Treasury solutions and services providers and European administration offices.
As Treasury Controller you are first and foremost a valuable member of the global Corporate Treasury team with frequent and direct interaction with all team members. The ASML Corporate Treasury team is made up of 17 professionals located in three locations around the world, complimented by master students as part of an active internship program. The team is characterized by a flat organization structure and informal, short communication lines. Formally you will report to the Senior Manager Treasury Operations who leads the Treasury Operations team ( 10 people + 1 intern).
Interested? Please contact, email@example.com, or go to https://www.asml.com/careers/vacancies/en/s32420?dfp_query=treasury controller