· Treasury Analyst is responsible for the daily dealing operations in order to hedge financial exposures and manage the cash management in Euro and foreign currencies.
· Complexity in the job comes from the application of technical treasury knowledge to a diverse and dynamic business environment within a large global multinational organization and complex systems.
· Key objectives include maintaining good access to the financial markets, bank relations, central financial risk management and acting as a centre of expertise for the company.
Apply decisions to the global Treasury Function
· Centralize information from the global organization in term of any potential financial risk
· Contact with Business Treasury global hubs, Operations, and Business Controllers
· Maintain solid decision-making platforms and data sets for in-depth risk management analysis
· Ensure all financial market activities are executed in compliance with AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals Group’s Treasury and Risk Management Policies and risk framework
· Support the liquidity process including arbitrages between bank accounts and currencies
· Execute short term funding and investment decisions
Central Cash Management
· Trade existing FX positions of AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals Group as aggregated through the Treasury Management Systems (TMS) into the market
· Execute FX Swaps to hedge cash surplus or cash needs in foreign currencies
FX Risk Management
· Execute the FX risk management process in TMS in order to minimize exposure in different currencies
· Hedge with FX Spot and Forwards in order to respect FX limit exposure and counterparty limits
Act as a centre of expertise on market related Treasury aspects
· Keep abreast of treasury market developments (instruments, counterparties, pricing, and trends) by consolidating market intelligence and participating in external networks and events
· Review market data to assess the impact on the Group’s portfolio and resultant financial risks
· Support the Director Financial Markets, Treasury Team and Businesses with timely effective market advice
· Provide trading reports, financial market analysis, and big data analysis to the Financial Markets Team
Level of autonomy
· After the training period on systems, organization and financial risk management, this job requires high level of autonomy and responsibility.
· Respect of compliance and trust with Financial Markets department will give you even more autonomy
Skills and experience:
· First experience working with finance and treasury management systems
· Knowledge of SAP Treasury
· Experience with data analytics tools with Excel is an advantage
· Experience in dealing FX and MM instruments is an advantage
· A relevant University qualification stressing numeracy and analytical abilities is required
· Knowledge of international financial risk management (currency, cash management) products and its markets
· Knowledge of electronic platforms
· Knowledge and application of accounting relevant to the risk management area
· Strong collaborative team player with a service oriented mind-set to support colleagues and engage a team of professionals
· An effective and sensitive communicator
· Natural ability to work in a disciplined fashion, in line with policies and procedures (disciplined; methodological; structured)
· Eager to learn and able to stay focused in high impact situations
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
For further information, please contact Atif Bouali at +31 88 010 6789, option 3 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including reference number 180002P0. A pre-employment screening may form part of the application procedure.