With a solid Treasury risk management approach and a high degree of automation, Nouryon Treasury is an exciting and challenging innovative department. In Nouryon we manage worldwide external and internal corporate finance, interest and currency risk, liquidity and cash management, and in-house (bank) payment processes.
Are you the enthusiastic team player whom is analytical strong, works accurately with a high level of attention to detail? Are you then also able to take the overview and run our strategic Treasury accounting agenda on our debt, foreign currency, cash and financial options? Do you have experience with SAP, Bloomberg or FINCAD? Do you want to extend your Treasury knowledge, and learn this in an experienced team? If so, this could be your opportunity to join the Nouryon treasury team as one of our 2 Treasury accountants. You will become part of a global Treasury team whom supports the business as one global team, located in Arnhem/Amsterdam, Shanghai and Chicago. Your base location will be Arnhem.
You will act as our Treasury accounting expert and analyst, and take care that our accounting is in line with IFRS and run a continuous improvement agenda. You:
- account in a highly automated SAP environment the daily activities of our corporate finance, foreign currency and cash management processes.
- interpret the details around the external debt and translate this into impact for accounting.
- account for expert accounting topics like hedge accounting and options.
- for reporting purposes analyze and bridge our Treasury results, and perform sensitivity analysis of the results relating to certain risk scenario’s.
- continuously look for further standardizing and automation of our accounting activities.
Skills, expertise and experience. We are looking for:
- academic level educated and/or experienced in accounting, financial or mathematics.
- an accountant preferably with Treasury, pension and/or Insurance accounting experience, in corporate companies.
- experience in the practical application of Treasury/Pension/Insurance relevant IFRS
- a person proficient in working with SAP Treasury, Bloomberg, spreadsheets including FINCAD, PowerPoint and other IT related tools.
- a good communicator, both orally and in writing.
- a colleague fluent in the use of both oral and written English
As we have an experienced team we are also open for applicants with the right skills, with energy to learn the relevant Treasury topics.
For further information on the recruitment process, please contact Femke Haverkate, Talent Resourcing Partner, +31 6 25194221. If you have questions on the role, please contact Vincent van Acken, Treasury Controller, +31621587819.
We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol.