Do you want to play a role in professionalizing our Treasury Function and do you want to work in a dynamic, international environment? Do you have at least five years of experience with Treasury and do you have strong social and communication skills? We are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As a Senior Treasury Manager, you will be responsible for the Front Office Operations of the Group Treasury Function. You will manage the Front Office team of two Front Office analysts and you will take the lead in formalizing the Treasury Back Office. Overseeing the daily cash management will be one of the top priorities, next to managing the intercompany netting and IC loan portfolio and managing the bank account structure for all global operations. Next to that, as a Senior Treasury Manager your responsibilities are:
- Liaising with finance departments in managing treasury activities;
- Pro-actively manage and improve treasury processes and systems;
- Focus on global liquidity management to reduce trapped cash;
- Initiate Treasury (improvement) projects together with the business units;
- Align business units activity with the global Treasury strategy and policies;
- Track and provide analyses on bank fees;
- Support Assistant Group Treasurer with ad-hoc analysis and other treasury related initiatives.
Where will you be working?
As a Senior Treasury Manager you will report to the Assistant Group Treasurer. In your job, you will be the manager of the Front Office, consisting of two employees. You will be located in Hoofddorp at our Global Head Office (GHO). Our Global Head Office supports our operational business worldwide on a daily bases and reports to the Executive Board of CEVA. In your job as a Senior Treasury Manager, you will be in close contact with CEVA colleagues from all our 17 clusters (geographic regions) worldwide.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who likes challenges, who is highly motivated and able to work in a dynamic and high demanding environment. You are ambitious, eager to learn new things, you have a pro-active mentality and you are aware of the needs of the organization. You have the ability of getting things done in a global organization, combined with a sharp intellect and good judgement. Next to that, you have strong collaboration, verbal and written communication skills and you are a pro-active team player. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- A Bachelor or Master Degree;
- At least 5 years of experience in professional, international corporate treasury operations;
- Preferably MBA or Certified Treasury Professional (CTP);
- Knowledge of financial markets, cash management structures, traded treasury instruments, management accounting;
- Experience with central liquidity management;
- Experience in interacting with senior management and stakeholders from a wide range of cultures;
- Experience with Treasury systems (IT2 is a plus);
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Fluent in English, written and verbally.
About CEVA Logistics
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. We take care of our clients in the area of Contract Logistics, Freight and Transport Management. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people; together we want to improve ourselves every day. At CEVA you receive plenty of room for your ideas and sufficient opportunities to develop yourself. How far do you want to go?
What do we offer?
- Personal development and opportunities to grow;
- An informal working atmosphere;
- Space for entrepreneurship;
- Market-based salary.
Please apply immediately via this link: https://cevalogistics.careers/nl/vacatures/senior-treasury-manager-e24103 (only applications via this link will be taken into consideration). For questions, please contact Conny Vos, Corporate Recruiter, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +31 6 12272572.