Department: Finance, Treasury & Investor Relations
Location: Utrecht Central Office at the Central Station
The Treasury & Investor Relations department is responsible for corporate liquidity and risk management related to the company’s capital structure (€10 billion of 3rd party debt). In addition it is the primary interface between VodafoneZiggo and the financial community (i.e shareholders of the parents, debt holders and analysts as well as rating agencies) and is focused on ensuring that the (overall and capital structure) strategy is well understood. Due to expansion of treasury activities and increased attention from the financial community, VodafoneZiggo is looking to extend its Treasury & Investor Relations department and hire a (Senior) Treasury analyst.
He/she will support the executive management and the Senior Manager Treasury & Investor Relations in all aspects of the company’s Treasury program, including day-to-day treasury activities and communications to the financial community. He/she will report directly to the Senior Manager Treasury & Investor Relations and will be part of a Front Office Treasury team of 4. Including the Mid Office, Back Office and Control Treasury function, the Treasury team consists of 10 people.
This includes amongst others:
- Support in treasury activities including day to day liquidity management.
- Ensure that the cash flow requirements are met by improving and maintaining cash flow forecast models. Coordinate the implementation of new tooling to optimize the Cashflow Forecast process.
- Support continuous effort in optimizing Treasury Operating Model by executing and evaluating controls of Risk Control Framework within Finance.
- Support the transition to one bank for all commercial transactions in B2C and B2B and support optimization of cashflow management by implementation of a Zero Cash balance.
- Support implement SaaS tooling to automate and standardize bank guarantee process and FX trading.
- Support streamlining KYC process to ensure compliance with FATCA/CRS, MiFIDII.
- Provide support for effective utilization of the Vendor Financing platform and weekly communication with banks to ensure funding is secured.
- Create standard reporting by using a Treasury Management System. In general being able to use a TMS for maintaining (static) data, coordination of regular system updates and execute controls related to TMS processes.
- Where it comes to (re)financings contribute to legal finance documentation including loan documentation and full public securities offering memorandums, preparation of marketing materials including investor call presentations and marketing Q&A.
- Support the team to ensure the company is compliant with its financial and non-financial covenants and provide regular reporting updates.
- Establish and maintain relations to other departments and executives within the company to stay abreast of all relevant internal information and company or industry developments.
- Ad-hoc involvement in internal projects outside of department, like for instance financial planning & analysis, business control, strategy.
The actual responsibilities may vary dependent on the seniority and capabilities of the candidate.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience, for instance in financial management, within an Treasury/ Corporate Finance, in a brokerage or investment firm, with a bank, or any other function where the candidate has gained knowledge and capabilities required for this job.
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration or any other degree subject to having acquired strong financial knowledge on the job.
- Knowledge of Treasury and cash management and Treasury Management Systems (preferably City Financials).
- Strong analytical skills and quick thinker.
- Knowledge of or proven affinity with financial markets.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop relationships and inspire confidence.
- Highly motivated and natural drive to provide the highest quality.
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch.
Voor informatie en sollicitatie kun je mailen aan: email@example.com.