Do you have strong analytical skills and do you want to work in a dynamic, international environment? We are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As a Treasury Assistant you are a key support for the Group Treasury function, which is located in Hoofddorp, our Global Head office. In your job, you will support the Assistant Group Treasurer with all Treasury related matters, for example Treasury Back Office activities, with ad-hoc analysis, treasury reporting and general banking. Next to that, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the intercompany netting process and IC loan portfolio;
- Performing analysis to support the monthly and quarterly close;
- Providing support to internal and external stakeholders for Treasury related activities as necessary;
- Liaising with Group companies to resolve issues;
- Supporting on Treasury projects from time to time.
Where will you be working?
As a Treasury Assistant, you will report to the Assistant Group Treasurer. In your job, you will be working together closely with the Senior Treasury Manager and the Front Office Analysts. You will be working in the Global Head Office (GHO), which is located in Hoofddorp.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who likes challenges, who is highly motivated and able to work in a dynamic and high demanding environment. You have strong analytical and numerical skills, you pay attention to details and you are very accurate. Next to that, you have a sense of responsibility, a proactive mentality and you are self-starting. With your social and communication skills, you are able to work closely together with your colleagues and with your stakeholders in countries all over the world. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- A Bachelor Degree, preferably in Finance, Economics, etc.;
- Approximately 1-2 years of experience of working in an international environment;
- Knowledge of and experience in a finance job or internship. Experience in Treasury is a pre, not necessary;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Fluent in English, written and verbally, preferably Dutch.
About CEVA Logistics
CEVA Logistics is one of the largest logistics service providers in the world. We take care of our clients in the area of Contract Logistics, Freight and Transport Management. The strength of our company lies in the talent of our people; together we want to improve ourselves every day. At CEVA you receive plenty of room for your ideas and sufficient opportunities to develop yourself. How far do you want to go?
What do we offer?
- Personal development and opportunities to grow;
- An informal working atmosphere;
- Space for entrepreneurship;
- Market-based salary.
Please apply immediately via this link: https://cevalogistics.careers/nl/vacatures/treasury-assistant-e24102 (only applications via this link will be taken into consideration). For questions, please contact Conny Vos, Corporate Recruiter, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +31 6 12272572.