Market leading company in high end bicycles and accessories
Accell Group is leader in the field of innovative and green, consumer-centric mobility solutions for short and middle distances, active recreation and sports. Our main business is the production and sale of high-quality bicycles and bicycle parts and accessories. We are also increasingly active in the market for mobility solutions based on bicycle use.
We are market leader in Europe, one of the larger players in North America and the worldwide #1 in e-bikes. We have a portfolio of strong national and international (sports) brands, each with a leading position in their market and distinctive brand positioning. These brands all focus exclusively on the middle and higher segments of the bicycle market and together they enable us to provide a broad and varied range of products. Well-known national brands include Batavus and Sparta in the Netherlands, Winora in Germany, Tunturi in Finland and Raleigh in Great Britain and North America. Examples of our well-known international high-end (sports) brands include Koga, Lapierre, Haibike, Ghost and Daimondback. XLC is our own international brand for bicycle parts and accessories.
Accell Group has around 3,200 employees across 18 countries. We have strong innovation and design centers with support facilities for the assembly and finishing of our bicycles in strategic locations. For the marketing and delivery of our products and services to consumers, we have an omni-channel strategy in close cooperation with our network of specialist retailers.
Our products are sold in more than 70 countries annually. In 2016, we sold more than 1.5 million bicycles and recorded turnover of more than € 1 billion. The Accell Group share is listed on the NYSE Euronext in Amsterdam and is included in the Small Cap Index.
What the role is about
The Junior Treasurer is an important player within the company’s treasury team and will function as a key resource to execute daily treasury operations in compliance with the corporate treasury policy. The key components of this position are analyzing treasury issues, initiating solutions, supporting decision making and executing treasury transactions. The Junior Treasurer should have a potential to grow further in the company. In this position, you report to the treasurer of Accell Group and you work closely with accounting, finance, legal and tax functions, local controllers and finance staff and external parties such as bankers, brokers and insurance companies.
You are responsible for:
- Daily cash management (i.e. cash concentration, inter-company funding)
- Execute treasury payments (i.e. loans, FX & interest settlements)
- Execute FX deals
- Administration of treasury transactions in treasury management system (TMS)
- Prepare weekly cash and net debt reporting
- System administration (i.e. TMS, banking systems)
- Support in treasury projects (i.e. TMS, payment solution, guarantee facility)
- Monthly treasury closing (i.e. accruals, FX results)
- Manage and analyse monthly credit limit report and report on limit breaches
What we ask for
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, as assigned. Below are the required skills for the successful candidate.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Economics
- 1-3 years of experience in corporate finance environment
- Follow and execute directions
- Reliable, trustworthy, organized and focused
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English
- Experience to operate in an international, multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Willingness to solve problems and think in solutions
What can you expect
Accell Group offers a competitive remuneration package. The role gives the possibility to work with our businesses in the US, Asia and many countries within Europe. With more than 20 operating subsidiaries and over 3,000 enthusiastic colleagues worldwide you get the chance to combine a passion for your profession with international exposure and career development opportunities.
Information or applications
Please apply immediately to Jonas Fehlhaber, Treasurer. M:+31 (0)6 1079 8847 T : +31 (0)513 63 8706 F: +31 (0)513 638 709 E: J.Fehlhaber@accell-group.com