Are you looking for a next step in your career and do you have experience within Treasury? Do you have strong analytical skills and do you want to work in an international environment? We are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As a Cash Manager, you are a key support for the Group Treasury function. In your job, you are responsible for: The key areas of responsibility may include (not limitative):
- Providing day-to-day Treasury Operations support for the 100+ global business units;
- Daily cash Management of the cash pools;
- Assisting in monitoring FX exposures;
- Managing the portfolio of bank guarantees and letters of credit;
- Providing support to internal and external stakeholders for Treasury related activities as necessary;
- Supporting Senior Treasury Manager with ad-hoc analysis and other treasury related initiatives;
- Liaising with Group companies to resolve issues.
Where will you be working?
As a Cash Manager, you will report to the Senior Treasury Manager. In your job, you will be working together closely with the other team members. You will be located in Hoofddorp at our Global Head Office (GHO). Our Global Head Office supports our operational business worldwide on a daily bases and reports to the Executive Board of CEVA. CEVA Logistics has over 250 reporting entities in about 70 countries, with a complex reporting structure.
What are we looking for?
You are a highly motivated finance professional who is looking for a new challenge. You are ambitious, eager to learn new things, you have a pro-active mentality and you are aware of the needs of the organization. You have the ability of getting things done in an international, complex matrix organization. Next to that, you have excellent analytical skills, good verbal and written communication skills and you are a pro-active team player. We are looking for someone who has the following knowledge and work experience:
- A Bachelor Degree, preferably in Finance, Economics, etc.;
- At least 3 years of experience in a professional international Corporate Treasury environment;
- Knowledge of financial markets, cash management structures and traded treasury instruments;
- Experience in international treasury operations including cash flow forecasting, daily cash; positioning and bank account administration;
- Experience in Treasury Workstations ( IT2 TMS is a plus);
- Fluent in English, written and verbally, and any foreign language skills helpful, particularly Dutch.
What do we offer?
We offer a lot of space for entrepreneurship, personal development and your ambitions. At CEVA, we have plenty of career opportunities for you to grow. Overview of compensation package:
- A market based salary between 45K – 70K on yearly base (work experience, education and career path determine your salary in this range);
- 25 holiday days + 5 ADV days and 8% holiday allowance;
- Profit share of max 3%, depending on organization results;
- Pension scheme;
- Travel allowance or NS Business Card;
- Laptop; Our CEVA CLA (collective labour agreement);
- A dynamic work environment with driven colleagues;
- An informal and transparent company culture.
Please apply immediately via https://cevalogistics.careers/careers/cash-manager-e30782
For questions, please contact Conny Vos, Corporate Recruiter via tel. +31 6 12272572.