ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB
- As a Treasury Operations Analyst (TOA) you will hold the cash management and FX exposure reporting knowledge. You will understand the business specifics of the countries verify that all cash management related activities are properly and timely followed. As a TOA you will be responsible for the cash management activities of the countries mainly in terms of cash flow forecasting and daily cash position setting.
- As a TOA you also hold the knowledge of the FX exposures of all the countries under your responsibility. You will develop a sufficient level of understanding of all the business specifics of the countries in terms of supply chain and procurement processes, business planning processes and accounting. You will perform the end to end process of capturing all Foreign Currency exposures.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage cash flow forecasting of all the countries under your responsibility
- You will be managing FX exposure reporting
- You will manage the end to end process of capturing FX exposure in all the related SAP systems (supply chain, procurement, business planning, BW reporting, ERP) for both cash flow and balance sheet exposures.
- You will review and suggest changes to credit lines/funding
- You will be a project member of bank tenders and coordinator of cash management related actions as a result of the tender
- You will participate in sweeps set up and testing
- You will review daily funding needs and request bank transfers
- You will prepare cash flow forecasting timely and accurately
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS:
- I have 3 years Treasury experience in Cash Management roles
- My university education is in Finance
- I have strong English language skills
- I have business knowledge of SAP systems for business planning and/or supply chain
- High attention to detail and great accuracy
- I am resilient and flexible to adapt to changing situations and circumstances.
You can apply until April 21st : APPLY