Kuwait Petroleum International, known by our trademark Q8, refines and markets fuel, lubricants and other petroleum derivatives outside Kuwait. Our main activities are focused on Europe and the Far East. Established in 1983, Kuwait Petroleum International is the international subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, which brings together all the state owned elements of the Kuwait oil sector under one corporate umbrella and is recognized as one of the world’s top ten energy conglomerates. Our business encompasses the marketing and sales, research and refining of petroleum products. Q8 markets fuel via over 4,000 service stations across Europe and operates a direct sales operation, providing road fuel and heating oil. Our International Diesel Service is dedicated to the needs of international road transport companies; Q8Aviation provides jet fuel at more than 60 airports internationally and Q8 Oils manufactures and markets some of the world’s finest lubricants.
For more information: http://www.q8.be/
We are currently looking for a Cash Management Analyst located in The Hague.
Accountable for daily cash management, settlements related to payables, receivables & inter-company, Intercompany loans, bank guarantees, currency hedging and central bank reporting.
- Full control of daily bank statements/ interfaces / settlements and cash movements
- Planning and co-coordinating the timely execution of all cash settlements for both treasury, accounts payable and accounts receivable (customer payments)
- Be a backup of other cash management analysts
- Monthly reporting to central bank and other statistics
- Strict compliance with all internal policies and procedures, as well as banking & tax laws and regulations.
- Cash management for the KPNWE countries (cash forecasting; short term deposits/loans, bank transfers, currency dealing), all surplus cash transferred to in-house bank; minimal borrowing costs followed by weekly forecast.
- Assist in Hedging of foreign currency exposure KPNWE + KPE (mainly dollar/euro exposure; hedging via currency forwards; reporting and follow-up on FX result).
- Banking & bank relations (account opening/closing, mandates, cash pooling, KYC etc).
- KPITS mid office activities and reporting.
- Assist in treasury related or six sigma projects.
- Expense control on bank and departmental cost.
- Issuance of bank guarantees, corporate guarantees and control on existing guarantees.
- Long and short term loan administration (SAP and Treasury) including set up of long term loan documentation in collaboration with Legal.
- Advise Sr cash management analyst on deviations/ changes in procedures.
- Understand accounting principles of currency hedging and other treasury related matters.
- Apply and comply with HSSE rules and regulations in line with the companies policies in order to secure a safe environment.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel and other IT applications
- Experience with SAP, electronic banking software and treasury management systems is an advantage
- Education level: minimal Bachelor in economics
- Fluent in Dutch and English (French a pre)
- Systematic approach to tasks
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Accurate, attention to detail
- Clear and succinct in both written and oral communication
- Personal integrity and respect for policies and procedures essential, should be able to work under pressure
- Hands-on mentality
Kuwait Petroleum offers you an exciting position, where you will be working in an international company that is one of the market leaders in the oil sector and is expanding rapidly. You can expect a competitive salary package with an extensive package of extra-legal benefits, a lot of attention for your personal growth and development.
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions about the job description or the company? Contact Nienke Nijdam, firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please click on the ‘Apply’ button.