This year we launched the DACT Treasury Award to inspire fellow Treasurers and to demonstrate how fantastic the profession is for future Treasury talent. There are so many great Treasury stories and a multitude of best practices, new treasury applications or specific treasury innovations that we can be proud of. We have invited members to nominate projects which meet one or more of the criterial below.
- Innovation: Do new things or do classical things differently
- Reach: The project could be implemented in many geographical areas / sectors
- Environment, sustainability & Governance: Contribute to making the world a better place
- Excellence: Aim for perfection
- Economics: Achieve monetary benefits, risk-adjusted
- Inspiration: The “wow” factor
We have received 7 nominations and in consultation with the DACT Advisory Board and lecturer of the postgraduate treasury management & corporate finance programme, the Board has selected three projects for nomination.
The nominated companies are:
- Herfinanciering AVEBE: duurzaam partnership
- Integrating Treasury into business – ASML
- Green Bond Issuances 2020 – Royal Schiphol Group
The three nominated companies have prepared a short written pitch to highlight their project. As member of DACT, you can vote for the shortlisted nominated projects until 25th of November, 2020. Every member will receive a separate email which will give access to a dedicated website where you can also find the pitches and where you can cast your vote.
Please take some time to have a look at the projects and vote for the 1st DACT Treasury Award! The winner will also be nominated as the DACT contribution for the next EACT Treasury Award.
The intention was to announce the winner of the 1st DACT Treasury Award during the Treasury Fair. Unfortunately COVID19 does not make this possible. Therefore the winner will be announced via mail and/or on the website on 27 November 2020. The festive presentation of the 1st DACT Treasury Award will take place as soon as it is possible again to organize a member meeting.
Thank you very much for voting the 1st DACT Treasury Award winner and looking forward meeting you at price-giving ceremony!