The DACT contributes to the academic post-graduate Treasury programmes leading to the title Register Treasurer. For this purpose the Stichting Register Treasurer was founded. The SRT owns the rights to the registered title ‘Register Treasurer’. The SRT can assign the title to an acknowledged post-graduate education programme. The SRT also administers the registry in which all title holders are documented. A member of the DACT board has a seat in the board of the SRT.
The board of the Stichting consists of:
– Drs. A. Hollema (chairman)
– Prof.dr. C. Cools RA, (vice-chairman)
– Drs. F.H. Hensel (treasurer)
– Prof.dr. M. van der Nat, Vrije Universiteit
– Mw. mr E.N.F. Licht (secretary)