Key information on the programme
- The post-graduate Executive Treasury Management & Corporate Finance Treasury programme combines two finance disciplines: Treasury Management and Corporate Finance. These disciplines largely overlap and are inextricably connected.
- This post-graduate executive programme has now been running for more than 20 years at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. It is a unique programme both in the Netherlands and abroad.
- As from September 2018 the programme will be delivered entirely in English to appeal to the increasingly large community of non-Dutch-speaking finance professionals in the Netherlands.
- Participants successfully completing this post-graduate executive programme will be awarded the title of Registered Treasurer. This title is well-known and widely recognised within the treasury professionals’ community.
- The curriculum consists of 6 modules, each of which covers a clear sub-discipline in Treasury Management and Corporate Finance. Each module comprises six lecture days on Thursdays (from noon until 20:00). It is an intensive and efficient 18-month programme.
- The post-graduate Executive Treasury Management & Corporate Finance programme is a strategic partner of the Dutch Association of Corporate Treasurers (DACT).
- Partners in the programme are KPMG, Orchard Finance, PwC, and Zanders Treasury & Finance Solutions. Senior affiliates are programme lecturers.
- Exemptions apply to alumni of Dutch RC and RA programmes.
See also our website: