How to streamline Customer Reference Data in Treasury Processes
An ‘EACT in Action’ Webinar
Thursday 24th June 2021 – 10:30am CEST / 9:30am BST
In this session, corporate treasurers, the Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF), and SWIFT will discuss how to streamline and digitise customer-reference data and due diligence processes in treasury applications.
Corporate Treasury is at the centre of numerous interfaces involving customer-reference data, some of which are strongly driven by regulations. This includes mastering data in the relationship management with financial institutions as well as management of supplier and customer data e.g., in the payments process and corporate governance aspects of the supply chain. Likewise, many corporates are also looking to digitise various other processes for example in relation to trade finance documents.
- Noëlle Belmimoun, Senior Legal Counsel, ArcelorMittal / President of the Compliance commission, AFTE
- Patrick Holemans, Treasurer, SWIFT
- Séverine Le Blévennec, Global Head of Treasury, Aliaxis
- Tarek Tranberg, Head of Public Affairs, EACT
- Stephan Wolf, CEO, Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF)