Be the eager and ambitious Manager Treasury Operations in one of the top Lighting companies in the World and help further build up the treasury organization and lead the Treasury Operations function:
The Manager Treasury Operations is responsible for all the operational activities at Corporate Treasury. These activities are business critical and executed in a timely and controlled manner:
- Cash management has a focus on optimizing the global cash position on a day-to-day basis;
- Payment Factory executes Group commercial and internal payments;
- Middle Office processes Treasury transactions.
- Timely, correct and controlled (ICS) execution of daily Treasury Operations activities;
- Treasury payment process, executing payments for third party payments and treasury payments including confirmation with bank of required net settlements
- Confirmation of daily FX and money market trades with Banking partners via Mysis
- Daily book keeping for treasury transactions
- Execution of intercompany company payments over In House Bank
- Processing of exchange rates, interest rates as required for treasury system
- Contacting cash management bank regarding payment processing
- Subject matter expert role;
- Initiate and manage improvement projects (SAP Treasury)
- Manage IT demand and change management for the Treasury systems.
You will be member of the Treasury Team reporting to the Head of Treasury. The Treasury ops officer reports to you.
This role offers you a challenging position in Finance, where you will be at the heart of the Lumileds business as a new company. If you’re ready to make difference and convert your passion for technology and innovation into action, then this is a unique offer.Furthermore, we will support your personal and professional development. This position also carries with it a highly competitive salary and benefits package, plus relocation expenses.
We are looking for
- Minimum Bachelor in Economics or similar;
- Some experience in a corporate or banking environment;
- Accurate, responsible and able to work under deadlines;
- Good communication skills, pro-activeness and service delivery focus;
- Hands on mentality and a flexible attitude towards work;
- IT literate with strong SAP Treasury and MS Excel skills and experience with Bloomberg, Reuters and (Oracle) databases is a pre.
The Lumileds headquarters will be located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (relocation supported).
Monique van Hal firstname.lastname@example.org.
+31 6 55690774
Lumileds is embarking on an exciting new journey. By combining the current Philips Automotive Lighting business and the LED activities of Philips Lumileds into an integrated stand-alone company, we are creating a global leading lighting components business. The Lumileds Company that results from the strategic combination of Philips Automotive Lighting and Philips Lumileds represents a unified global technology and innovation-driven lighting components growth platform.
With more than 8,300 employees globally, Lumileds is domiciled in The Netherlands with operating headquarters in San Jose, California, manufacturing and R&D sites in Asia, Europe and North America as well as Automotive Centers of Excellence in Germany and China. The Company also has a global customer reach with offices in over 30 countries worldwide. In 2017, Lumileds is expected to generate consolidated sales of around $2.0 Bn.
As a leading global technology company, Lumileds supplies high-quality LED components to the downstream segments of the lighting industry as well as LED and Conventional lighting components to the automotive industry. The company also holds top 3 market positions in most of its end markets: General Illumination, Automotive OEM, Aftermarket and Mobility, Specialty LED products for the Smartphone and Display segments.
Lumileds has differentiated innovation capabilities and a truly global “Innovation DNA” with leading LED performance, advanced architecture innovation and optimized LED package solutions. Within Automotive, Lumileds has been on the forefront of the automotive industry for over 100 years, creating many standards and introducing many innovations that have led to the advancement and modernization of automotive lighting as we know it today.
In light of the transition to an integrated stand-alone company, Lumileds is looking to attract the best talents. Just imagine yourself growing with us… If you’re ready to make a difference and convert your passion for technology and innovation into action, then you’re the right match!