Do you want to give your career a boost by taking up a new challenge? Are you looking for an international, capital-intensive listed company where the Treasury department has a strategic role? Do you want to make it possible that our colleagues can realize prestigious and high-profile projects anywhere in the world? Are you willing to work in a dynamic environment with ample scope for growth and development? If so, then we’d like to talk to you about a job as Cash Manager at Boskalis.
Boskalis is a leading global player and expert in the fields of dredging, inland infra, offshore energy, towage and salvage. With a versatile fleet of more than 900 vessels and floating equipment and 11,700 employees, including associated companies, we are active in 90 countries across six continents. A company like Boskalis has a complex treasury organization and therefore we have a lot to offer you as a finance professional in the role of Cash Manager. The corporate staff department Treasury consists of 15 people, headed by the Group Treasurer. In the role of Cash Manager you will report to the Treasury Manager.
As Cash Manager you will be responsible for managing the company’s cash flows and liquidity positions. Your focus will be on:
- Preparing the daily cash position.
- Hedging of currency and fuel risks.
- Maintain accurate records of derivative transactions and prepare hedge documentation which is compliant with accounting standards.
- Execution of transactions with operating companies in the context of the required working capital and debt management.
- Managing and optimizing the global bank account structure.
- Providing advice on all treasury matters to business units.
- Liaison with Financial Shared Service Center, Group Accounting & Reporting and Tax in managing treasury activities.
- Active participation in improving the Treasury processes and systems.
If you recognize yourself in the following profile then you’re the Cash Manager we’re looking for.
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Economics or similar and a designation as Registered Treasurer (RT) would be a plus.
- You have at least five years relevant working experience in an international corporate treasury.
- You have a good command of English and Dutch.
- The following characteristics apply to you: result-focused, analytical, precise, positive and pro-active.
The job of Cash Manager is a full-time position (40 hours a week) based in Papendrecht, the Netherlands.
For more information about this position, please contact Leonard de Visser (Treasury Manager), tel.078 6969 503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.