Are you a finance professional who is eager to develop yourself in a challenging Corporate Treasury environment in an innovative an international organization? Then this is your chance! We are currently looking for an ambitious Assistant Treasurer Front Office (ATFO) at the worldwide Headquarter of Wolters Kluwer. The Treasury Front Office is responsible for a range of activities, including access to capital markets and determining the funding need, financial risk management, corporate finance decisions, cash flow analysis and bank & rating agency relationships.
The ATFO’s role is to contribute to the Treasury Front Office team in performing the departmental responsibilities for the Corporate Financial Policy from a Treasury perspective. You will also carry out the corporate Treasury policy, which includes liquidity-, currency- and interest rate management, attract and support short- and medium-term loans, advice in attracting and manage equity and long-term credit.
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, finance, risk and compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services. Wolters Kluwer reported 2016 annual revenues of €4.3 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
Tasks / responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with the Group’s treasury policies and financial/accounting policies and procedures.
- (Assist in) managing the daily treasury activities of the Front Office.
- Analyze company’s liquidity position to ensure the business units are adequately funded while at the same time optimizing the Group’s interest position.
- Execute financial instruments and hedge currency, interest rate, liquidity and credit risk and exposures within approved framework.
- Communicate and maintain a strong relationship with external (international banks and rating agencies) and internal (WK business units) partners.
- Work closely with accounting (i.e. IFRS), legal and tax functions and deliver objectives.
- Recognize and analyze new developments in the financial markets.
A minimum of a Bachelor Degree Finance or Economics.
A minimum of 3 years of working experience in the field of finance/ treasury, preferably within an international business environment.
Competencies and skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good communication and presenting skills
- Proactive and result oriented
- IT literate, with strong skills in MS Excel and the ambition to optimize efficiency and analyze data through automation and implementation of new technology
- Fluency in English is required, Dutch would be an advantage.
Wolters Kluwer offers you a full time job (36 hours) in an international and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary and invest in your personal development. You will be based in Alphen aan den Rijn.
- Screening of your resume and motivation letter
- Interview with recruitment
- Personal interview with hiring managers
- Check on reference and certificates
- Offer and onboarding